We want you...
We want our company to be the place you want to work. We want you to love your job. Because when you love your job, you’ll do great things. Do great things with us and be part of an exciting, growing business that balances success and innovation.
Who we are...
Silver Lining is a professional, award-winning IT service provider based in Fareham, reaching a customer base over the UK. Since 2007 we have been providing the very best in business IT, telecommunications, connectivity and security. We pride ourselves on being a fun and fair place to work, providing the best customer service, and remembering that success is a blessing.
This is a part time 30 hour per week role is a great opportunity for the right individual to contribute to the successful day to day functioning of a business. The role is office based and will be a mixture of two principle areas of responsibility:
Office / Reception Administrator
- Meeting and greeting visitors at reception
- Organising lunches/refreshments for meetings and visitors
- Answering incoming calls, transferring to appropriate personnel, taking messages, and relaying to relevant staff
- Opening the post and receiving deliveries ensuring they are distributed to relevant personnel
- Booking hotels, cabs, couriers and making travel arrangements as required
- Ordering/managing stationary & staff uniform for all departments
- Ensuring the kitchen is stocked up as requested
- Ensuring the walkways are clear of hazards daily
- Keeping pool car records
- Assisting with other ad-hoc Office administration duties as directed by your line manager or the directors
These duties represent a list of the types of work that will be available throughout the apprenticeship as relevant training is received:
- Putting approved Job Adverts out on Job Sites and internally
- Inviting selected candidates to interview and handling post interview administrative duties
- Preparing contracts and job offers in conjunction with the line manager
- New starter induction paperwork including ensuring appropriate pension correspondence is sent
- Setting up new starters on the HR system
- Recording holidays and sickness
- Keeping records of reviews, sending out relevant paperwork, scanning and filing
- Filing and scanning HR paperwork
- Keeping an up to date diary with chasers for returns of contracts
- ID checks, reviews etc.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc HR administration duties as directed by your line manager or the Finance Director
Who you are:
The ideal candidate must be confident and professional with good people skills and enjoy working within a close, hardworking team. It is ideal if the candidate has already had experience of working with the public and in an office environment and is able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Good administrative and organisational skills is also desired. Experience of using MS Office applications is also preferred as is a full clean driving licence.
Monday to Friday Hours: 09:00 – 15:00
30 hours per week
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays (You will also receive one extra day holiday per year of service up to 25 days)
- £20 budget per month per employee for team-building activities (e.g. Go Ape, Go-Karting, Meals out etc)
- Additional fully paid for company days and outings